2.27.2010

NOTD

Oddly, I never thought about marbling nail polish until I saw it in a few blogs. It's one of my new favorite things!! I painted my nails Thursday night, and couldn't decide on just one combination -- so I did five.

























So, it's pretty horrible when it's close up. A lot of polish I had to get off of my cuticles, TONS of bubbles (didn't get those until I applied my top coat) -- but, for my first attempt, I'm okay with them. I love the colors -- they certainly brighten your mood, especially in this gloomy weather!

I'm still trying to figure out how to best photograph my nails. My camera is a few years old, so I'm sure it has a lot to do with that. Eventually I'll get a new camera, but for now this will have to suffice.

I tried out a new tip I learned (I believe it was polishaddict.com) and it's working fabulously! As I applied my top coat, I put a quick swipe across the top of my tips, and it's really minimized tip wear! For it being two days old, I have two small spots on a couple nails. Usually by now, I have major tip wear. Pretty fantastic!

--bd

No comments:

Post a Comment