2.26.2010

Wishlist

As I've gone through blogs, I've written down my favorite polishes. I went back over them and decided to save a picture of each. Here's my list:

[[OPI]]



<--Breathe Life



















Dating A Royal-->



















<--Glamour Game



















Glove You So Much-->



















<--Glow-Ink In The Dark



















Greenwich Village-->



















<--Holiday Glow



















I Only Drink Champagne-->



















<--I'm Fondue Of You



















La Boheme-->





















<--Love Me Tender



















Merry Midnight-->





















<--Midnight In Moscow



















My Daddy's The King-->



















<--Plugged In Plum



















Purple-opolis-->





















<--Queen Of West Web-erly



















Reflecting Pool-->






















<--Visions of A Sugarplum [[credit to random.com]]



















[[China Glaze]]


<--2Nite [[from flickr]]





















Afterglow-->






















<--Atelier Tulle [[credit to alllacqueredup.com]]






















Atlantis [[from flickr]]-->






















<--Branding Iron






















Caribbean Blue-->






















<--Cowgirl Up






















Ghoulish Glow [[credit to: frantasticmakeup.com]]-->






















<--Gussied Up Green [[credit to vampyvarnish.com]]






















Jetstream-->






















<--Lasso My Heart






















Let's Do It In 3D [[from flickr]]-->






















<--Matte Magic






















Prize Winning Mare-->






















<--Rodeo Fanatic






















Side Saddle-->






















<--Unplugged [[credit to alllacqueredup.com]]






















Vintage Crepe [[credit to thisnext.com]]-->






















<--Wagon Trail






















Wireless-->






















<--Yee-Haw! [[credit to academiedolores.com]]













[[China Glaze Collections]]


[[credit to nailsandlashescitymax.com]]






[[credit to sickathanaverage.com]] I am IN LOVE with Ruby Pumps.


I would pretty much kill for any (preferably all!) of these collections!



[[Misc]]


<--Adoree - 243 [[credit to polishaddict.com]]



















Adoree - Capri Sea [[credit to polishaddict.com]]-->



















<--Adoree - Riding Hood [[credit to polishaddict.com]]



















Color Club - Revvvolution [[credit to scrangie.com]]-->



















<--Color Club - Ultra Violet



















Color Club - Wild At Heart-->



















<--Diamond Cosmetics - Cherry Tobacco [[credit to vampyvarnish.com]]



















INM - Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat in Silver-->



















<--Lancome - Le Magnetique (ALL colors) [[credit to frmheadtotoe.com]]



















MAC - Peppermint Patti [[credit to alllacqueredup.com]]-->



















<--Misa - Candy Girl



















Misa - Sweet Pleasure [[credit to shadowylady.blogspot.com]]-->



















<--Manglaze - Matte Is Murder [[credit to vampyvarnish.com]]



















Misa - Sugar Daddy [[credit to vampyvarnish.com]]-->



















<--Misa - Toxic Seduction [[from flickr]]



















Misa - High Waist Hue [[credit to sizbelle.blogspot.com]]->



















<--NARS - Purple Rain [[credit to scrangie.com]]



















NFU Oh 51 [[credit to vampyvarnish.com]] (I must have this.)-->



















<--Nubar - Essence [[credit to vampyvarnish.com]]



















Nubar - Pasadena Purple (The polish that started it all!) [[credit to miscfinds4u.com]]-->



















<--Orly - Dazzle



















Orly - Opal Hope [[from flickr]]-->



















<--Piggy Polish - Lily's Pad [[credit to scrangie.com]]



















Pure Ice - Strapless [[from flickr]]-->



















<--Zoya - Cassi





















PHEW! That's a lot! And the list grows constantly, but there's the majority of my newest loves. Cheeto and I share many of the same favorites, and she's actually already gotten a chance to order some! JEAL. I found it interesting that for the most part, if the polishes weren't OPI or China Glaze, they were SUPER hard to find images for on Google! I also want to apologize for the alignment of this list! I'm a perfectionist/have slight OCD and it's driving me NUTS -- but I'd never get it posted if I kept fiddling with it. Once I learn more tricks or have more time, I'll probably come back and edit.

--bd

*Disclaimer: I went to Google images and saved from there. If I know it was from a particular blog, I've credited that blog. If you are the owner of one of the images I didn't credit you, or you'd prefer for your image not to be used, please let me know. I mean no harm!

No comments:

Post a Comment