3.13.2010

Search for the pot o' gold

[[copied from a text I sent Cheeto moments ago...]]

So I've been on a mad search for my St Patty's Day manicure... I knew I had Sinful - San Francisco at my house but I wanted a sparkle and I thought maybe someone would have one with clovers in it, no! I went to Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and Target. At CVS I got N.Y.C. Starry Silver Glitter and N.Y.C. Love Letters -- I love the $.99 price! I was still disappointed. So, I went to Target. I'm never going anywhere else unless its for N.Y.C. or China Glaze. The selection was AMAZING with Sally Hansen, Essie, Nicole and OPI. I walked up and immediately found Nicole Honey-Dew You Love Me? Its not clovers, but its teal hearts and I'm in love. Of course my green won't match so I got this really cool Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Ivy League. I'm so excited!


N.Y.C. - Love Letters, N.Y.C. - Starry Silver Glitter, Nicole - Honey-Dew You Love Me?, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Ivy League

Photo was taken by my Sidekick LX... poor quality!
--bd

No comments:

Post a Comment