9.29.2010

Holo Holo Everywhere!

I was SO EXCITED for this mani!



Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus - Base & Top Coat, Icing - Matte Top Coat, Orly - Liquid Vinyl, Cover Girl - City Lights, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - In The Spotlight, My franken - Holo Heaven.





The sun wasn't super cooperative today (I blame Tropical Depression 16... no, Tropical Storm Nicole... no, the dissipated clouds... whatever you are!). Also, the moon was still out this morning!


This really shows the different types of glitter -- especially the bar glitter.





I tried different angles to show the differences. From L-R: City Lights, Holo Heaven (matte), In The Spotlight, City Lights (matte) & Holo Heaven. I loved this!!!! So many elements... I just wish there was more sun today so I could have enjoyed it more.



Gah! So gorg & distracting. I loved it. I think next time I would go with just one holo and probably layer more. This was two coats of each, and I pretty much wanted to see what the differences between all of the glitters was once on the nail. Not because it's mine, but I loveeeee my holo more than the others! I like the larger glitter, but not as large as the bar glitter.

If this wasn't enough excitement, I'm excited for tomorrow's NOTD, too! =)

--bd

2 comments:

  1. yay holo!!! i hope the sun is out tomorrow! stupid tropical storms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great?? The sun was DEF out this morning and I got some great pics/vids of my very fabulous NOTD today! =) I'm excited to post them!

    ReplyDelete