9.13.2010

NOTD, Ulta = love/hate.

Here's my NOTD from Saturday that extended through until today since I've been so busy:


Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus - Base + Top Coat, N.Y.C. - Love Letters (French Manicure), N.Y.C. - Love Letters


This is just Love Letters (French Manicure). I love this by itself. You can't really tell the nail is painted, but it just enhances your natural nail. Love.




This unfortunately REFUSES to photograph properly. I've tried so many angles and different lighting, and none of them truly show how amazing it is. The outside pictures show the sparkles, but in the indoor ones show some of the dimension (pink with a hint of yellow.) Even though it's so subtle, I truly love this mani.

video
video

These are videos that show a bit more of the amazingness of this mani, yet it still just doesn't do it justice. (Also, don't mind P in the background of both of them, haha.)




This is how the weather treats me every time I have a swatch to photograph. It's cloudy where I am (teasing me that it isn't elsewhere) and then when I'm working and can't go outside, the sun is out shining bright. *shakes fist*


This is from my trip today to Ulta with Cheeto. Oh, em, gee. Bad news bears. We aren't good shopping together... we don't allow the other to stop. I'm super excited for everything! But my wallet is not.
Back Row L-R: Diamond Cosmetics Nite Lites - Pink Flamingo, Diamond Cosmetics Nite Lites - Glow Worm Green, Diamond Cosmetics Nite Lites - Blue Moonglo, Diamond Cosmetics Nite Lites - Tangeglo, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Going Green, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - In The Spotlight, Ulta Salon Formula - Envy, Ulta Salon Formula - After Party, Ulta Salon Formula - Jaded, Ulta Salon Formula - After Midnight, Ulta Salon Formula - Limelight, Ulta Salon Formula - Peach Parfait, essence - Underwater.
Middle Row L-R: Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Lipstick - Black, (2) Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glow In The Dark - Glow (nail polish), essence Liquid Eyeliner - (top) Dazzling Silver & (bottom) on-the-go, Ulta Eyeliner - Charcoal, essence Volume & Gloss - Air Kiss.
Bottom Row L-R: NYX Glitter Cream Pallet - Ice Queen, NYX Glitter Cream Pallet - Ocean Breeze, Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Makeup Kit - Devilish Diva.

Now I have a TON of swatching to do, plus more layering/glitter combos to create! I'm excited though exhausted just looking at all of it!! I purchased the Wet N Wild glow in the dark & Diamond Cosmetic Nite Lites on recommendation from both Cheeto & Scrangie, so I'm very excited to try them out!

I must say, after seeing all of the Halloween stuff out, I can't wait for it to be October already! I love the fall (even though I don't really get to experience it due to living in the 1&1/2-ish season state.)

I've uploaded a video to my previous post.

Enjoy!
--bd

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Omg I know we're bad together - but you know, its all good. Who really needs to have an excess of money?? I'd rather have an excess of cosmetics! Yeahhh - I'm anxiously awaiting fall as well, but unfortunately it really doesn't become fall till late november/early december. Which is still really far away. But we can pretend, right?

    Hahaha. I see your twitchy thumb. lol. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love all the things you got from Ulta! I just found your blog and I am a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are, but it's so much fun! Haha.

    Aww thank you Fashion Meets Food, I'm happy to see you here!! =)

    ReplyDelete