9.15.2010

NOTD



NYC - Fifth Avenue. After I swatched it this morning, I knew I had to wear this color. I also thought that it would be perfect as a "Good Luck Larry" mani. My parents cat (I still consider her mine as well) had surgery today for bladder stones. (She's doing great, btw!!) She's calico and beautiful... if I had more time I would have done more with this and made it look more like her. I've also determined I need non-metallic greys. All I have now are silvers that I adore, but I'd love some more variety in that color family.

What I love about this color is that it's a tan/bronze/copper that has a shimmer to it that's beautiful & has great depth. It's neutral enough, yet still can be a standout color. I'm very pleased with this polish!

Unfortunately this picture doesn't show her true tan colors, but it's just so darn cute!

Larry the girl cat. (We did not name her, her previous family named their cats after the three stooges; gender clearly wasn't an issue.)

--bd

No comments:

Post a Comment