9.17.2010

NOTD









video

Ulta Salon Formula - Jaded. I did this as my "Welcome Back From Your Cruise!" mani for my parents. I know it isn't very Caribbean (though they went to Mexico) but for some reason this polish screamed "cruise" to me. As you can tell, I tried very hard to capture the duochrome in this polish. It was really hard!! In the pictures it looks more blue than anything, when in reality it looks more green. To show you what it looks to me IRL, here's a picture I had as a background for my phone:

See that awesome green water? That's exactly how it looks on the nail! I love it.

This is the first time I've used an Ulta nail polish, and I had a decent experience. This is three coats; the first two were pretty sheer, but it seems like once I added the third it was at the perfect opacity.

Tomorrow is Swatching Saturday and I'm quite excited! I just wish I had a better camera. =( Soon enough.

Also, I'm new to Twitter, and I'm not quite sure how much I like it. I just started following a ton of people, and I figure I'll only use it to get other people's updates, but who knows, I may do some updates every now and then.

--bd

No comments:

Post a Comment