9.06.2010

Over four months??

Time has flown by this year. I cannot believe it's been over four months since my last post. A lot has been going on this summer, P & I moved, we got new fur kid, P started a new job, etc. My apologies to those who actually cared about what I have to say. I will do much better now (scout's honor). I'm pretty sure I have some pictures on the desktop that I can upload that will suffice for now. I haven't purchased any new polishes in quite a while, but I don't think I've swatched all of the new ones I've gotten. My nails aren't too bad right now, and luckily they grow quickly, so in no time I should be back to experimenting with color combinations and Konadicures. Thank you all for your patience, and I will see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Buy a few new polishes and maybe it will get you back in the mood.
    :)
    Comment on other nail blogs if you want followers.
    Can't wait to see some photos.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete