10.04.2010

Feedback needed!

Before I start uploading pics, I need your opinion! During the editing process, I've learned it may be better to NOT crop my photos because they may be less blurry. Therefore, I'm going to post a few examples and please vote for each & leave your opinions in my comments. I really appreciate it! I want my blog to be the best it can be while I'm cameraless.

1:
a)
-OR-

b)

2:
a)
-OR-

b)

3:
a)
-OR-

b)

4:
a)
-OR-

b)

Thank you so much for your help! I want this blog the best it can be, and that means it needs to be the best for YOU by YOUR standards! Thanks again!

--bd

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy.. Sorry I've been bogged down with school crap. You know my preference though. I like em far away. Though to be honest I couldn't tell the difference in the last set of pics. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha that's because there isn't a difference... WHOOPS!

    ReplyDelete