10.14.2010

OPI - Take It For Granite

Please refer to this post for details on my swatches.

This polish was my first ever OPI polish. I got it probably 1999/2000 (I know, I know, bad formula -- but I can't part with it!) I got it in a Caboodles container with other misc things from JCPenny for back to school. The only things I remember are this polish and the Caboodles -- probably because I still have them both. Anyway, this is one of my favorite polishes EVER in creation and it's one of my main go-to polishes. The formula has stayed fantastic -- it's never gotten goopy or anything. If anyone knows that there's a way I can get this polish in an updated formula (I know it's currently discontinued, but still, I have hope) I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Onto the pics:

*Please ignore all the crazy clutter & background! Haha*










--bd

No comments:

Post a Comment