3.14.2011

5 months!

It's almost five months to the day since I last posted *gasp*. For a couple of months after I stopped blogging I was working two jobs -- about 14 hours a day. Once I got down to one job, I tried to catch up for lost time. I finally got a new computer (hurrah! hurrah!) and Cheeto was kind enough to pass on her old camera to me until I get a new one... so another HURRAH for that! I look over my old pictures and stuff and am super embarrassed to look at them!! I'm just going to have to reswatch everything... sigh.

Currently, P isn't working so I can't really swatch as it gives her a migrane and I can't do that do her. =( I have been doing some NOTDs so maybe I'll start posting them until I get a chance to reswatch.

ALSO I'm pretty bummed that I finally signed on and all of my blogs that I'm following have been REMOVED!!!! *shakes fist*

See you soon! *mwah*

--bd

**EDIT:** I'm excited to say that when I went back to my homepage, everyone was back! Yay! I take back my fist shaking, blogger. < 3

2 comments: