4.16.2011

Birthday Haul!

First off, Cheeto was at it again! She gave me these amazing things for my birthday:


Color Club Enchanted Holiday Set - Magic Elf, Enchanted Holiday, Snowflakes, Wish List Red & decals (because she knows I love sparkles!); Diamond Cosmetics - Midnight Passion (remember when I said I was surprised at my lack of purples? I'm definitely hooked up now!); Barry M - Dusky Mauve (Chanel - Paradoxal dupe she's been waiting to give me since LAST FALL!); Krackpolish - Blue from transdesign.com (I wish this polish worked. The color is beautiful, but it doesn't crack much and comes right off. Sadddd.); OPI Katy Perry Collection Minis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, Not Like The Movies. (I'm SO excited she got these for me! I had already purchased Not Like The Movies, but I was in debate on getting the rest because I love Katy Perry, but Teenage Dream seems to be a dupe for Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Strobe Light and Last Friday Night seems to be a dupe for Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Rock Star. I still have to compare, but they were close enough that I couldn't see spending $8 for the OPI version.) As always, Cheeto is fabuloussssss and knows me so well!

These are other polishes I received for my birthday. The left three are from my parents and the right two are from a friend.

This shows the holo the best.

The OPIs look the best here, but the left one is dustier and they both have a frost quality to them.


No flash. Shows the China Glazes the best, except for the red.


China Glaze - Phat Santa, Sugar Plums, Mistletoe Kisses; OPI - Not So Bora-Bora-ing Pink, Rosy Future.

Finally, P & I went shopping.

Yes, I can't get over the fact that JUSTIN BIEBER has a polish line, and am saddened by it. I am more saddened by the fact that two of the three polishes missing are now polishes I own. The purple sparkle was far too gorgeous and I want to own all of the Nicole by OPI hearts.


So sad! Ulta's always out of OPI - Black Shatter! =( But YAY for Ulta clearance!!


Ulta Professional - High Shine Top Coat, Blue For You (two pack on clearance); OPI Katy Perry Collection - Not Like The Movies; NYC - Flat Iron Green (also on clearance); Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber Collection - One Less Lonely Glitter, Step 2 The Beat Of My <3.


See how awfully cramped my poor polishes were?


They finally got a new home! What a size difference!


Hurrah! All the polishes fit comfortably in their new home.


Sadly, I already need another new container -- possibly two. Ha!

--bd

1 comment:

  1. Haha - yeah. i was thinking as I was looking at the pictures "that won't last for long." haha.

    ReplyDelete