4.15.2011

Christmas Haul

I was on a mission, like I said before, to find China Glaze - Party Hearty. While at Sallys, they had a sale on Finger Paints - buy 3 get a hardcase wallet for free. I had been searching for something just like that, so I was excited for that. I was also on a mission to find a great pure sparkly green. Lucky for me, Finger Paints had one! (Come to find out it's a little more sheer and a little less sparkly than I'd like it to be, but it's still a great polish.) Also, Sally's had a sale on China Glaze as well -- buy 2 get 1 free. It was my lucky day! I finally got Frostbite, Ruby Pumps & Dorothy Who? Plus, I finally sucked it up and purchased Seche Vite. BEST PURCHASE OF MY LIFE.


Finger Paints - Hue Left A Message?, Finger Paints - Mistletoe Mischief, Finger Paints - Lavender Highlight, China Glaze - Dorothy Who?, China Glaze - Frostbite, China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, Milani - Gems, Confetti - Glass Slippers, Seche Vite.

I had to go to Walgreens for Christmas Cards, and of course, I couldn't just walk by the cosmetics counter. Surprise, surprise, they had a sale! They had Del Sol on sale for 3/$10, rather than $7/each! I know I had a 50/50 experience with them before -- I love Ruby Slippers to itty bitty pieces, but Rock Star is meh. I love the concept so much, though, I was definitely willing to try out three new ones!


Flash.

No flash -- pretty accurate for the first two, but not Holly Berry. The flash picture shows that color the best.

These are the colors they turn in the sun. So far I've only tried Holly Berry (pictures to come), but now that it's summer, I'm excited to try the other two. Pretty In Pink has a duochrome-y pinky/purple sheen on top that I could not get the camera to capture. It's different for me, but that's part of my intrigue -- that, and I'm hoping for a big change in the sun.

Last but certainly not least, my Christmas presents from the one and only Cheeto! She went all out for Christmas this year -- she's insane! I love it all, and I still haven't used all of the polishes!


No flash -- this shows most of the polishes in their truest colors -- except for the back two pinks on the right side.

Diamond Cosmetics - Cherry Tobacco, Never So Evergreen, Monarch Masque, Amethyst & Diamonds, Matte Smoke, Concrete Jungle; China Glaze Merry Mint Collection - Naughty & Nice, Peppermint Cuticle Oil, Mrs. Claus; Diamond Cosmetics - Baby Bloom, Fiery Coal, Pink Ribbons For M'Lady, Urban Legend, Don't Teal My Heart Away, Oh, Tiff!

Seriously, isn't she effing amazing? LOVE HER!

-- bd

No comments:

Post a Comment