4.16.2011

Valentines Day

My v-day mani was simple; not overpowering. I abhore red & pink together, it gives me anxiety. Can't do it. Needless to say, Valentine's Day isn't one of the best times of the year for me. I don't really believe in the whole commercialized "I must tell you I love you today, because it's a 'holiday'" thing -- and no, it isn't because I'm single and sad and lonely. I'm actually far from it. I'm in an extremely happy and loving relationship, but neither of us really care about the "holiday" -- we do special things for each other year round and we tell each other we love each other every single day. [/soapbox]

That being said, I am still a sucker for hearts (which I didn't really think about until I realized that three of my five [and counting] tattoos are hearts. who woulda thunk?) I have almost all of the Nicole by OPI hearts polishes, and I love them. So, for this v-day, I used Nicole by OPI - Step 2 The Beat Of My <3 from the Bieber collection.



I told you it was simple. =)

--bd

No comments:

Post a Comment